Welcome to my blog :) Hope you enjoy
Remember to subscribe so you are emailed every time i upload a new blogpost.
Pls remember: These reviews are based upon my own experiences and opinions. Since we all have different skin types it'll have a different outcome for everyone. Therefore these products may work differently for you.

Friday 13 April 2012

Mehron Celebre HD Cream Foundation

 
I had this after hearing Gossmakeupartists raves about this product. I had this sitting in the back of my cupboard for over half a year since i never really knew how to use this right. It seemed to have the right coverage for my spots but for foundation it seemed a little to heavy and cakey for my preference as foundation.

Application
I've now found the perfect way to use this foundation. I like to use the buffing brush from Real Techniques (by Samantha Chapman). I like to apply this while my moisturiser is sinking into my skin so about half way through the process so it allows some moisture to still be left on the skin and allow the foundation to glide on rather than rub on (dry skin technique). However if my skin is feeling a little dull or dry i allow the moisturiser to fully soak in then apply Mac Strobe Cream (review coming up soon!) and straight away apply the cream foundation. Whichever route i take i always sprits water (for the time being, im looking into purchasing Mac's Charged water) onto the buffing brush which returns the hydration back into my skin.
I do like to use the beauty blender to apply this foundation too, it applies smoothly and looks flawless.

Verdict
Although using a buffing motion isnt suitable for dry skin i prefer this method as it provides more coverage than using a sponge. Which is what i've been needing nowadays
 
As  you can see from the picture above it provides medium coverage. However it can been sheered down and also builed on for full coverage. Therefore i've been reaching to this product a lot nowadays since its so versatile and i could work this product around how my skins looking that day.

Rated 4 out of 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment