Welcome to my blog :) Hope you enjoy
Remember to subscribe so you are emailed every time i upload a new blogpost.
Pls remember: These reviews are based upon my own experiences and opinions. Since we all have different skin types it'll have a different outcome for everyone. Therefore these products may work differently for you.

Saturday 7 April 2012

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum

i purchased this serum since my last serum (Origins skin tone correcting) ran out. After hearing the rave i thought I'd look into this and see the miracles for myself. i purchased this from John Lewis for £41. i was quite sceptical at first but this actually works. I don't know what the actual purpose of this serum is (mind you i should've asked the lady at the counter) but since i have been using this, my skin texture has totally changed. its become much more smoother and softer. i  had 1 spot on my face when i first purchased this but it seemed to vanish after the second day! & i forgot to apply my most loved clean start spot stick. ever since i haven't experienced any breakouts. i really cant pinpoint what exactly this product does but all i know is that it really does repair the skin. this is definitely worth the extravagant price.

 













As the the directions say, i apply this before moisturiser and for those oily types is doesn't feel greasy at all. this sinks into the skin so fast and feels like nothing is on the skin at all. once its into the skin it feels like a toner and nothing heavy.


Rated 4 out of 5 stars

okay a quick update guys: i think this product seems to speed up the process of any other skincare products i use for eg. my spot treatment. i love to exfoliate then apply this as i feel it sinks into the skin more as all the dry skin cells are exfoliated off and are not blocking my pores

No comments:

Post a Comment