Welcome to my blog :) Hope you enjoy
Remember to subscribe so you are emailed every time i upload a new blogpost.
Pls remember: These reviews are based upon my own experiences and opinions. Since we all have different skin types it'll have a different outcome for everyone. Therefore these products may work differently for you.

Friday 13 April 2012

Mac Strobe Hydrant Cream

Blended into skin (left). Cream (right)

This is perfect for those dull days when you want your skin to look a little more dewy and this gives the perfect glow. This allows foundation to glide on lovely. I purchased the small tube from a MAC store for £12 since this is my first time purchasing and i just wanted to trial this product.
This is also a perfect solution for those drier foundations. I mix in a little with the foundation or apply it onto the skin and immediately apply the foundation above so while i buff the foundation is blends right with the strobe cream.
I chose to get the cream over the liquid as i feel the creams maybe a little more hydrant? Just my theory, correct me if I'm wrong. Also Nicki from pixiwoo said the liquid has more of a purple radiance to it. Since I'm more warm toned i decided to avoid that. I love how this product give that subtle glow without looking all glittery (which i hate!). This really is a life saver.

Rated 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment