Welcome to my blog :) Hope you enjoy
Remember to subscribe so you are emailed every time i upload a new blogpost.
Pls remember: These reviews are based upon my own experiences and opinions. Since we all have different skin types it'll have a different outcome for everyone. Therefore these products may work differently for you.

Saturday 7 April 2012

BareMinerals Bare Escentuals well rested

 this is an eye brightner with SPF 20
This is a great eye brightner and a little goes a long way. Its a beige with yellow undertones which i feel like counteracts dark circles under the eye. This little thing is what could give you the Kim Kardashianisc light under the eyes look. However i think this could look a little ashy on darker skin tones since its so light. I have that asian olive skin tone and it looks okay on me.

I like to set my concealer with this. I have tried to wear this on its own however since i have fine lines it seems to crease im my fine lines.
Mineral veil (left) , well rested eye brightner (right)
 As you can  see well rested is much smaller compared to the standard BareMinerals pot. The mineral veil consists of 9g however the well rested consists of 2g. But since you only use a lil dab it'd last forever. after all its for your under eyes not the entire face. This product is madly raved about on makeupalley.com.

i give this 4 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment