Welcome to my blog :) Hope you enjoy
Remember to subscribe so you are emailed every time i upload a new blogpost.
Pls remember: These reviews are based upon my own experiences and opinions. Since we all have different skin types it'll have a different outcome for everyone. Therefore these products may work differently for you.

Friday 28 October 2011

No 7 Exquisite Curl (01 Black)

No7 Exquisite Curl Mascara (01 Black)

Yes yes, my obsession with mascara still continues. I decided to go boots & grab this mascara after hearing a few raves about it. Seeing as the brush looked similar to my current fav (Maybelline Falsies) i decided to give it a try.

This is what the brush looks like if your wondering.



So here are some pics that i took that which might help.
Knowing the nombty (did i just make that word up? lol) that i am AFTER i had actually applied the mascara i realised it might actually be more helpful if i was able to show a pic of my natural bare lashes. So guys this is my left eye but i applied the mascara on the right. This is my lashes curled.


This is my lashes with only one coat of mascara. Please excuse my funny looking lashes :$ *ashamed*. I recently had extensions (which is the first & last time i ever get that done), which of course left me with barely any weak lashes. I'm still in the process of growing them out ^.^   Got a review coming soon on eyelash growth, make sure you check that out!


 This is the lashes with two coats of mascara. (here we go again with the funny looking lashes :$)


Claims:
- "Coats your lashes to a more beautifully curved and volumised look, with long lasting curl"

+ I definitely saw separation of lashes making each lash look more defined & some length.

- However for me i didn't see the volume that it claimed. . I have the famous barely noticeable Asian lashes, which go straight outward. So my best friends are a lash curler and waterproof mascara. Overtime I've noticed that waterproof mascara keeps hold of my curls much better! Personally for myself it didn't hold the curl since it was waterproof however it may vary for others. I think this will be fab for those with naturally curled lashes.

Cons for this mascara will be that its more lengthening and separating than volumising. No mascara is both lengthening and volumising (be sure to let me know if you know of one ^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment