Welcome to my blog :) Hope you enjoy
Remember to subscribe so you are emailed every time i upload a new blogpost.
Pls remember: These reviews are based upon my own experiences and opinions. Since we all have different skin types it'll have a different outcome for everyone. Therefore these products may work differently for you.

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Garnier 2in1 Waterproof Make Up Dissolver Review


So I'm the type of girl who loves to exaggerate her lashes, so i apply at least 2 coats of mascara. I have the typical sparse short Asian lashes so using waterproof mascara helps hold the curl. As much as i love applying make up its such a pain at the end of the day to take all that off, especially WATERPROOF mascara.
But this product makes it sooo easy for me.

Claims
- No alcohol, non perfumed
- Dermatologically tested
- Softening Vitamin B5
- Waterproof make up dissolver

How I Use It
All i do is shake the bottle so the oil and the water are mixed then add a few drops either on cotton pad or directly onto my lashes, let the make up dissolve. (Don't worry, if it gets in your eyes it wont sting! I promise) After a min of looking like a panda i get a non fragrance wipe and wipe it all off. This product is amazing! It has made taking waterproof make up easy and fast. It doesnt sting the eye at all and if its done correctly then it doesnt pull out any lashes. This can be used for both the face and eyes.

Advantages
+ Doesnt sting
+ Doesnt pull out any lashes - gentle
+ no alcohol, non fragranced

Cons
none

No comments:

Post a Comment