Welcome to my blog :) Hope you enjoy
Remember to subscribe so you are emailed every time i upload a new blogpost.
Pls remember: These reviews are based upon my own experiences and opinions. Since we all have different skin types it'll have a different outcome for everyone. Therefore these products may work differently for you.

Friday 3 February 2012

Rimmel crack your colour crazy top coat review


Wow ain't that a long tongue twister.
Amazing, the effect is just as good as the OPI crackle nail polishes.
Yh thats what i thought when i first got it. Two weeks later, when i attempted to use this again the polish had all gone gooey and almost hard. In other words it dried up. I was so dissapointed. So thats about another fiver down the drain!
I don't know if it was just my nail polish or if they're all like that but based on my experience i would not recommend this to anyone! Its a waste of money. However No7 have also recently come out with a cracking top coat collection, which is worth a look. I've got the purple one and they've got a range of other colours too. I've had mine for about a month and it hasnt dried up yet. However you do have to work with it fast because the effect happens almost instantly. Enough of me rambling (covers face) this is suppose to be about the rimmel polish.

0 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment